Win $50 & Help A Great Cause!
VSU-AMA members have set a goal to raise $1,000 for Relay For Life!
In order to make this goal, you are asked to help with group fundraisers and to raise funds individually.
To encourage you to get active and raise funds, a $50 gift card and 50 membership points will be awarded to the person that raises the most money for this great cause!
The rules are simple:
- Of course, you have to be a VSU-AMA member in good standing.
- You must join the VSU-AMA Relay For Life team.
- Go to the team page at http://main.acsevents.org/goto/vsuama2019
- Click “JOIN MY TEAM” (there is a $15 registration fee that counts toward your fundraising total)
- You must raise at least $115.
- Your fundraising total must show up on your Relay For Life fundraising page (this is created when you click “JOIN MY TEAM”).
- You can take cash/check donations, but at some point you will have to enter the money on the Relay For Life website.
- The winner is the person with the highest total on his/her fundraising page on Tuesday, April 9th.
- The VSU Relay For Life event will be held on Friday, April 12th, but the AMA International Collegiate Conference will be during this time and some VSU-AMA members will be out of town.
You are encouraged to do whatever you can to raise funds… ask friends, family, classmates, professors; post and ask for donations on social media; do your own car wash, bake sale, donation stand, or whatever. BTW… Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks are great times to ask friends and family back home for a donation.
Whether you plan to participate in the contest or not, all VSU-AMA members are asked to donate $15 to our goal. This may be done by joining our team (your registration cost), or by simply giving directly to the VSU-AMA Relay For Life team.
There are 144 days left, so get to fundraising and let’s help fight cancer!